New Productivity Feature Makes Accessing & Managing Documents On Multiple Devices Easier Than Ever; ScanSnap Receipt Now Supports Nine Languages & Currencies
Fujitsu Computer Products of America
Sunnyvale, CA, November 03, 2015 Fujitsu, the market leader in document imaging scanners, today introduced ScanSnap Sync, making it easier than ever for ScanSnap scanner customers to access and manage their scanned documents across multiple devices. When scanning to an iOS or Android mobile device with the “ScanSnap Connect” app or launching ScanSnap Organizer on a PC or Mac, documents are automatically synchronized with supported cloud services, utilizing the ScanSnap Sync application. Customers can then make edits to the documents and those changes are synchronized back to the mobile device when stored in the preconfigured ScanSnap Sync folder. Watch a video tutorial of ScanSnap Sync here.
• Leverage popular cloud services to store, access and manage content: Documents are automatically scanned directly to supported cloud services including Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
• Conveniently ‘back-up’ scanned data stored on a mobile device: When documents are scanned to a mobile device with the “ScanSnap Connect” app they are synchronized and secured with your preferred cloud service and accessible anytime, anywhere.
• Make scanned PDF content ‘searchable’ on a mobile device: A document scanned using a mobile device and synchronized to a preconfigured cloud service will automatically download to a Mac or PC when ScanSnap Organizer is launched. The PDF file is conveniently converted to a searchable PDF by ScanSnap Organizer and synchronized across the mobile device and cloud service.
ScanSnap Receipt Goes Global
Starting today, ScanSnap Receipt software powered by ABBYY, a world leader in optical character recognition, supports nine languages and currencies. ScanSnap Receipt intelligently and automatically extracts data from receipts, allowing users to manage them all in one place, and includes U.S. (English, USD), Canada (English, GBP), United Kingdom (English, GBP), Germany (German, EUR), France (French, EUR), Italy (Italian, EUR), Spain (Spanish, EUR), Russia (Russian, RUB) and Australia (English, AUD).
The new ScanSnap Sync functionality is available through an online update to the ScanSnap Organizer software for PC and Mac as well as an update to the ScanSnap Connect Application for the iOS and Android mobile device. Users can get the latest version of the ScanSnap Organizer software with a free online update through the ScanSnap Manager software by simply right clicking on the ScanSnap Manager icon, going to help and choosing online update. Users can get the latest version of the ScanSnap Connect Application on their mobile device by going to the App store on an iOS device or Google Play on Android. Additionally, the ScanSnap Receipt update is also available now via a free online update through the ScanSnap Manager software.
For more information about ScanSnap Sync and Fujitsu ScanSnap scanners visit:
• ScanSnap Sync Tutorial Video: Introducing ScanSnap Sync
• ScanSnap Products Page: http://scanners.fcpa.fujitsu.com/scansnap11
• The ScanSnap Community: http://scansnapcommunity.com
• Follow @ScanSnap on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScanSnap
• Become a fan of ScanSnap on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ScanSnap
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc.
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. is an established leader in the Document Imaging industry, delivering innovative scanning solutions and services that enable our customers to solve critical business productivity issues and streamline operations. Fujitsu provides cutting-edge document capture solutions for business and personal environments, backed by a comprehensive portfolio of service and support programs. For more information about Fujitsu Document Imaging solutions and services, visit http://us.fujitsu.com/fcpa or call us at 800-626-4686.